Table of Contents
D&D Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything PDF Free Download -(Drive)
Wizards RPG Team
A magical mixture of rules options for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
How to Download D&D Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything PDF 2020 For FREE:
Hello, Welcome to our Website PDFMaze.com, today we are here with another amazing Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game “Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything PDF”.
You can easily download Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything PDF for free with just one click. Click on the Download Now button below and the PDF will start downloading immediately. We have uploaded this PDF book in our Google Drive which means there will be no redirect links like other websites and also you can preview this PDF before downloading. Also we have fully compressed this PDF File to save your storage.
About D&D Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything PDF 2020:
The Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything PDF is an amazing roleplaying game published by Wizards RPG Team. The Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything PDF was published on 17 November 2020. It is having 192 number of pages written in English language and it is having 4.8* rating.
The wizard Tasha, whose great works include the spell Tasha’s hideous laughter, has gathered bits and bobs of precious lore during her illustrious career as an adventurer. Her enemies wouldn’t want these treasured secrets scattered across the multiverse, so in defiance, she has collected and codified these tidbits for the enrichment of all.
- EXPANDED SUBCLASSES. Try out subclass options for every Dungeons & Dragons class, including the artificer, which appears in the book.
- MORE CHARACTER OPTIONS. Delve into a collection of new class features and new feats, and customize your character’s origin using straightforward rules for modifying a character’s racial traits.
- INTRODUCING GROUP PATRONS. Whether you’re part of the same criminal syndicate or working for an ancient dragon, each group patron option comes with its own perks and types of assignments.
- SPELLS, ARTIFACTS & MAGIC TATTOOS. Discover more spells, as well as magic tattoos, artifacts, and other magic items for your campaign.
- EXPANDED RULES OPTIONS. Try out rules for sidekicks, supernatural environments, natural hazards, and parleying with monsters, and gain guidance on running a session zero.
- A PLETHORA OF PUZZLES. Ready to be dropped into any D&D adventure, puzzles of varied difficulty await your adventurers, complete with traps and guidance on using the puzzles in a campaign.
Full of expanded content for players and Dungeon Masters alike, this book is a great addition to the Player’s Handbook and the Dungeon Master’s Guide. Baked in you’ll find more rule options for all the character classes in the Player’s Handbook, including more subclass options. Thrown in for good measure is the artificer class, a master of magical invention. And this witch’s brew wouldn’t be complete without a dash of added artifacts, spellbook options, spells for both player characters and monsters, magical tattoos, group patrons, and other tasty goodies.
On the Cover
Spellbook in hand, the wizard Tasha casts a spell on a brew bubbling in her magic cauldron, in this painting by Magali Villeneuve.
Natasha the Dark, Iggwilv the Witch Queen, daughter of Baba Yaga or simply the witch named Tasha, well-known for her spells such as Tasha’s hideous laughter, has compiled all the precious lore she has gathered during her illustrious career as an adventurer for the enrichment of all. Her book offers a taste of the great power that awaits D&D players and dungeon masters everywhere! Contained within the archmage’s musings are:
- 92 pages full of new rules options and 22 new subclasses for all of the character classes in the Player’s Handbook, like the Fey Wanderer Ranger
- Introducing the Artificer in a major rules expansion, plus the new Armorer subclass
- New spells, magic items, and artifacts, as well as the introduction of magical tattoos and Group Patrons and sidekicks
- An expanded Dungeon Master toolkit, including a plethora of puzzle guides of varying difficulties
- New rules to rework a character’s racial traits to customize their origin story
- Run games in new locations like Enchanted Springs and Eldritch Storms
Recommended for you
4.7 ★ • 61DnD
4.7 ★ • 50DnD
4.7 ★ • 889DnD
5 ★ • 100Religion
4.8 ★ • 93DnD
4.8 ★ • 62DnD
4.6 ★ • 81DnD
4.8 ★ • 87DnD
4.7 ★ • 77DnD
4.7 ★ • 70DnD
4.9 ★ • 77DnD
4.7 ★ • 93DnD
You may also like
4.5 ★ • 490Drama
4.7 ★ • 853English
4.7 ★ • 93DnD
3.7 ★ • 428Engineering
4.7 ★ • 198DnD
4.4 ★ • 647Drama
4.8 ★ • 62DnD
4.3 ★ • 1.2KSelf-improvement
4.2 ★ • 537Language
4.0 ★ • 177Cluster University Srinagar
4.5 ★ • 209Religion
4.5 ★ • 559DnD